Landscape Architect (Experienced) Edinburgh
Join us in making a difference by designing spaces and places with people and the environment at their heart.
Due to an expanding and exciting workload across Scotland, Ireland and England we would like to hear from experienced Landscape Architects interested in leading and contributing to a broad range of landscape, urban design and placemaking projects from strategy through to implementation.
Please apply if you are a team player with creative flair, and a genuine passion for delivering projects that make a difference.
Our key requirements are:
– Degree or Qualification in Landscape Architecture or related Discipline
– CMLI and/or 5+ years’ experience as a Landscape Architect.
– Proficiency in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite and 3-D modelling would be an advantage but not essential.
– Good communication and written skills
– A strong Team and Work ethic.
– LVIA experience would be an advantage but also not essential.
The role will be based out of our South Queensferry/Edinburgh studio with hybrid office/home working depending on experience.
Please send your CV, portfolio, and a cover letter to [email protected]